Cards For Sale

Friday, June 14, 2019

Thinking of You


Hello Peeps!!


I didn't get the Good Morning Magnolia during the
pre-order period but finally caved and now I wonder why I waited????

This is my first card with it and I genuinely love this flower.
I colored with Flirty Flamingo ink and my water brush.
The leaves are colored with Pear Pizzazz ink.



I used a die from the Detailed Bands die for my sentiment piece.
Those dies are beautiful!
I die cut with whisper white and trimmed off the end pieces.

 

I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and embossed with white
embossing powder.
The base of he card is thick whisper white and I followed that with a piece of
Flirty Flamingo card stock.
I then embossed a piece of whie with the Subtle EF for my next layer.
The flower is then added to the card with dimensionals.

Thanks so much for sopping by today.

Vicki




2 comments:

Wendy said...

This is an amazing card, Vicki! Your coloring is awesome and I love the detail! Your sentiment panel is pretty awesome, too! What's not to love about this beauty?! TFS and have a happy day! :)

Marlene said...

This card is very striking, beautiful!