Cards For Sale

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Wishing you a Happy Birthday


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Today's card share uses the sketch this week at 





I used the beautiful new Stampin Up set called  Band Together.

I stamped the beautiful flower image onto some thick whisper white
wih black stazon ink.
I colored with my aqua painter and ink pads using Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz and 
So Saffron ink pads.
I fussy cut out the image and put aside to do the rest of the card.


The base of the card is thick whisper white.
I then used a piece of regular whisper white and embossed with the 
Basket Weave EF.
I added this embossed piece to the base with mono liquid glue.

My seniment comes from the same set and is stamped with Versmark onto some
Basic Black card stock. I embossed with white embossing powder using my heat gun.
I angled cut the ends of this piece.
I added my flower image to the card with dimensionals. 

I added the sentiment piece with dimensionals as well.
I pulled the long leaf above the sentiment piece and 
over the stem of the flower working it i between the two flower heads.


I finished up with a few basic rhinestones and a little white twine bow.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I would love for you to leave me
a comment and tell me your favorite new set.

Vicki



.

 

 

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki! Girl, you can color! I always love how detailed your water coloring is on every card you make! You know I also love that Basket Weave EF! Great card, great job on the challenge! TFS and happy Saturday! :)

Gerry said...

WOW!!! beautiful!!! Your coloring is always amazing. I save your cards in my "Vickie File"