Cards For Sale

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

I Couldn't Have Picked A Better Friend


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!!

Time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges.

This week it is all about Spring.

Nothing says Spring more than flowers, and you know I love making flowery cards. 

I used the sketch this week at Fab Friday for my card.





I used the Pop of Petals stamp set for my flowers.
I stamped three of each color using Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Melon Mambo.
There is a matching punch with his set but after punching out a couple i ended up fussy cutting as the punch left to much of white around my flowers for the flowers I was creating.


I stamped the leaves with Pear Pizzazz ink and cut them out as well.
My flowers are mounted to a piece of whisper white that I die cut with one of the stitched rectangle dies.
My sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.

I found a piece of the black and white gingham paper from the Butterfly gala pack in my scrap pile, I thought I had used it all. But after this card I only have a couple of tiny pieces left.


The flowers and the Sentiment piece are both added to the card with dimensionals.

I used a piece of Melon Mambo card stock for my banner piece. I die cut a piece of whisper white with a edge die from the Be Mine Stitched Dies to layer behind the Melon Mambo banner.

I fussy cut out a pretty little butterfly from the Butterfly Gala DSP and added it just under the flowers.

Be sure and head over to the SUO Challenges Blog, we would 
love to have you join us.

Thanks for coming by today.


Vicki




 



3 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love those flowers and your sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

So sweet, Vicki - love your color and paper choices for this one - so funny how we make our departing sets really sing when we know they're leaving, lol - this is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

Your layered flowers are beautiful! I love the bright colors in contrast to the black checked background. Well done making the rectangle layer really pop! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!