Cards For Sale

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Everything is Rosy


Happy Thursday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the new  Everything is Rosy Product Medley.

This is such a gorgeous suite

I stamped my flowers using Melon Mambo ink and my leaves are
stamped with Pear Pizzazz ink.



I die cut the flowers and leaves with the matching dies.
The paper in this set is beautiful as well.
I die cut the edge piece and viney leaves with the rose gold foil paper.
The sentiment is stamped onto a die cut circle with Night of Navy ink.


The base of y card is Night of Nacy card stock and then a layer of whisper white that I  
embossed with the Basket Weave EF.

I then made a little matching box.


I love to make boxes and figure out the design, I went thorough a few sheets of scrap 
paper to get it right. I am sure I could have found a tutorial somewhere for one like this but
I just like the process of figuring it out myself.

Well, thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki
 




1 comment:

Lora said...

I like this card a lot, nice card. The colors are all very nice. What collection is the stripe blue paper from?

I love the basket weave EF that you used.