Cards For Sale

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Hello


Hello Peeps!!!

So sorry for neglecting my blog for a bit, I have been so busy!
I have stamped a bit but just didn't have time to blog.

I made this card using the Everything is Rosy Kit and the Floral Essence stamp set that will be available June 4th.

I used the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches for my card.

Great sketch and I worked great for my Melon Mambo Flower.
I watercolored the flower and leaves and cut out to add to my card.


The base of my card is Night of Navy and then the DSP comes from the Everything is Rosy kit.



How about that Flower center, it is par of the Floral Essence suite. I love it!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki

 
 




4 comments:

Shawnna said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the flower and the colors.

Kim S said...

That's such a pretty flower. I love it with the dainty patterns in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

You did an amazing watercolor job on this pretty flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshluy Made Sketches.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. You make so many beautiful floral cards (my favorite king) Thanks for sharing.