Cards For Sale

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Shaker Fun


Happy Thursday Peeps!!

I am back home after spending a few days with family, 
the grandbabies make my heart soooo happy!!

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas, 
doing what makes you most happy and with those that mean the most to you. 

Onto my card for today.

I have seen a few shakers lately and decided to try my hand at a couple again.
Before I was never happy with my endeavors, but I watched a couple of videos and it helped, I am such a visual learner.


I used the Crazy About You stamp set for my flowers. I love that set. 

The DSP is from a retired pack.
 The sentiment comes from the Petal Palette set.
I just used some red and gold sequins that I had on hand for my shaker ingredients.

Lots of foam tape was used to form the shaker portion and to add it to the base of the card.
I used thick whisper white card stock for my base and the shaker layer.
 


This card could be a nice Valentine card or even just for a person who is special to you, or even a Thank You for something nice done for you.

Thanks for coming by today. 

Vicki




2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!!! I LOVE the colors!!

Wendy said...

Love, love, love!!! :)