Cards For Sale

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Christmas Wishes


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card made using the sketch at Sunday Stamps.





I wanted to using my Dashing Deer set again, so that was my staring point.

I absolutely love this set, the deers are awesome.
I decided to use this fancy stamped one for my card today.
I stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink and then used the matching dies to cut it out.


The base is Cherry Cobbler card stock
 and then Very Vanilla followed with DSP from the Festive Farmhouse pack.


I die cut some holly sprigs and berries using Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler card stock.

I added some twine circled around and then put my main piece over that.

The Holly Sprigs are from the Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits. 
The sentiment comes from the Dashing Deer set and is stamped with Mossy Meadow on Very Vanilla card stock.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki




4 comments:

Wendy said...

Love this, Vicki!! Funny we both used this set today! I love the DSP but found the word sheet a bit intimidating to use. Love your design and of course that gorgeous deer!

Heather said...

So beautiful, Vicki! Your paper selections for this lovely are perfect - love your gorgeous deer! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

This is fantastic, Vicki! Your are rocking that gorgeous deer in all your work. Love the plaid! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Heidi Baks said...

Hi Vicki - lovely for you to drop in! I really love the Dashing Deer set with the flannel background paper. Expertly done. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.