Cards For Sale

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Merry Christmas


 Happy Hump Day Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch challenge 
this week at Fab Friday.

 



I decide to use the fun Farmhouse 
Christmas set. Don't you love that truck stamp? And of course, it must be red!  

I stamped with black sazon onto thick whisper white and colored with my ink pads and water brush.

I die cut the truck and the sentiment pieces with the matching dies.






 The base of the card is Early Espresso and then I used a piece of the Wood Textures DSP pack.

The star DSP is from the Festive Farmhouse paper pack.


I added a bow using some Cherry Cobbler bakers twine.

The image panel is added o the base with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute, Vicki! That set is just amazing! I had it out on my table yesterday to use but never got to it. Hoping today your card will inspire me to use it! Love the matching dies, too! Your coloring is awesome and the Wood Texture paper just adds so much charm! Great card...keep'em coming!

Heather said...

Wow, gorgeous use of this set - your coloring on the truck especially is amazing - adorable use of our sketch! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!