Cards For Sale

Saturday, December 10, 2016

FMS....Merriest Wishes


Hello Peeps!!!

Popping in here quickly to share a card I made using the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

  

I don't know about you but I was totally smitten with the Merriest Wishes stamp set and the Merry Tags framelits.
It was on my wish list and when I saw it on the retiring list I snatched it up.

I LOVE that little deer.


The base of my card is Crumb Cake and I used a piece of DSP from the Presents&Pinecones pack.

I added a touch of Gold Foil paper.

The sentiment is stamped using Cherry Cobbler ink.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Vicki



3 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, my friend! I have loved this bundle since I first saw it in the holiday mini and kept saying to myself that I did not need it. Some days I wish I had it! LOL This is beautiful and I love the pop of gold foil paper and that cute deer on the tag! TFS and hope you have a great day! Love you!

Jen Mitchell said...

Fabulous Christmas card. I love that little scene you've created in the ornament. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Totally love this gorgeous Christmas card! I am loving all of those pretty details. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!