Cards For Sale

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A Very Merry Christmas Tags




Happy Tuesday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing some gift tags I made using the Stampin Up Reason for the Season stamp set.

I used the chalkboard technique for these,

The poinsettia is made using the Festive Flower Builder Punch.

I used basic black card stock for the tags and stamped the sentiment with Versamark and then embossed using white embossing powder,


I sponged the edges and a bit around the middle of the tag using my whisper white kraft ink.

The flower is added using a few dimesionals.
The centers are some gold little pearls I had in my stash.
I used some Real Red Ribbon for the tops.


Linking this to the Stamp, Ink Paper Challenge this week which is Winter Holiday





Thanks for stopping by today.

Vicki





4 comments:

Crystal Komara said...

I admire those people who make their own tags, Vickie! Simply because I never can bring myself to make them - or more like actually use them. I feel like people will just throw them out. So, I'm curious, do you actually use your beautiful tags on gifts? Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week! Crystal, DT

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Hi Vicki! Your chalk tags are absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Wendy said...

These tags are gorgeous, Vicki! Love the chalkboard technique...just never think to use it! Love the pops of red from those pretty poinsettia's! TFS and hope your having a wonderful day! Happy Holidays!

Echo said...

I love these tags. So cute. I like how they look like it's written on a chalkboard!