Cards For Sale

Monday, December 5, 2016

FMS..........A Very Merry Christmas





Happy Monday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.


I used the Stampin Up set Reason for them Season for my sentiment  which is done using the chalkboard technique.
My Poinsettia is done with Real Red ink and card stock and the Reason for the Season set and Festive Flower Builder punch. The leaves are done with Mossy Meadow card stock.



The base of the card is Very Vanilla and then a layer of Basic Black followed by a piece of DSP from the This Christmas Specialty pack. 

I added some real red ribbon and silver cording behind the image for the horizontal element in the sketch. I am so bad at the messy swirls and ribbon behind the main elemnt thing that is trendy right now, but working on it! Lol!!



Another Christmas card done, I made some matching gift tags using this Chalkboard technique I will show them to you later. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Vicki

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki! Love that beautiful flower and your chalkboard sentiment! Looks great with that musical note dsp! TFS and have a great day! :)

Amy O said...

You do the chalkboard technique beautifully. And I love that gorgeous poinsettia. It's always a joy to see you in the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous, Vicki! I love the vintage feel to it. Thanks for inspiring!

Jen Timko said...

Another extraordinary card, Vicki! The pop of black and red against the music paper is really wonderful. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Unknown said...

Love this card! Great job!