Cards For Sale

Monday, November 7, 2016

OnStage Share


I am excited to finally share what I have been up to lately.

I was a display stamper for Stampin Up's OnStage event.in Kansas City 
It all happened this past Friday and Saturday and as of today at noon I am able to share pics of my samples and other things from OnStage

Above is a picture of my cards on the display board. Sorry for the quality of the picture but I only had my phone and unfortunately it dies early on Saturday and I had not brought my charger with me to the convention center, so I really only got a few pics at the actual event. 

Anyway I was sent the Sealed with Love stamp set with matching die, this is a beautiful Suite of products. Also I got the Yummy in my Tummy stamp set to work with.


I will show closeups of my samples this week, so you can see more detail but I wanted to share the hanging displays. I had such fun working with both of these sets.


Above is the list of all the display stampers.


So many Stampin Up demos in the same place. 


Some of my swaps, I finished up in the hotel the night before, I had another swap not pictured, I will show you that one later when I get a picture of the few I have left.

I got so many amazing swaps in return. I will share some of those with you too later.

I meet so many new people, way out of my comfort zone to introduce myself to anyone.


This is me and Erica Cerwin, she was so sweet and I was so nervous.
 I even forgot the swap card she gave me,
 I left it laying on her table when I ran away in total fear and embarrassment.!!! LOL!!

I think Angie Juda was at her table too, but I could not take introducing myself to two superstars at once and
then I never got the chance to meet Angie!

I also introduced myself to Brian Pilling, he was super sweet and kind. 
I did not get a picture of him either.

I did get a picture of one of the first Prize Patrol winners at my table before my phone died!


So exciting!!
We all one Prize Patrol at our table and then several prizes that everyone got!

It was a fun day, very long we checked in around 7:30 in the morning and finished up a little after 6 that evening!

Thank you so much for stopping by and  be watching for all my upcoming display samples and some other fun new stuff creations.

Vicki








1 comment:

Wendy said...

Loved seeing all your OnStage displays but the picture with Erica steals the show! So jealous but SO happy that you went and had a wonderful time! Love ya, my friend!! Hugs~