Cards For Sale

Saturday, October 29, 2016

FMS.........A Christmas Wish


Happy Saturday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches.


I changed mine up a bit, I made my card a square.

I love this big ol Poinsettia, I used the Reason for the Season stamp set and Festive flower Builder Punch.
I stamped the flower with Real Red ink onto Real Re card stock and used the matching punch to punch it all out.
I layered the flower petal up using dimensionals between the layers.



I made a few green leaves using Old Olive ink and Old Olive cardstock.

I used a bit of Crushed Curry for the flower center and a gold sequin finished it up.
I then used one of the dies from the Flowering Flourishes die set and die cut a few gold berries. I added them around the Poinsettia.
The sentiment is from the Joyful Season stamp set.

thanks so much for stopping by today!

Vicki








6 comments:

Flo said...

Pretty card--love the extra embellishments you added, too. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

CherylQuilts said...

Hi, Vicki! So good to see this beautiful Christmas card! I love poinsettias, and what a beautiful one on this gorgeous DP. Love the gold branches. Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Jen Mitchell said...

That poinsettia is so beautiful. I love the touches of gold. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki! You know I love that big ole poinsettia! It goes great with that Candy Cane DSP! Pretty Christmas card! Hope your having a great day! :)

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the poinsettia.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is so lovely! Your poinsettia is perfect and looks really pretty against spotted DSP. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!