Cards For Sale

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween Treats


Happy Wednesday Peeps!!!

So sorry for the long silence here on the ol blog,
 I have still been busy crafting, working and taking care of baby.  

I have been making some display samples and some swaps, I will show those to you early next month.

I do have some Halloween treats to share with you tho.

I have been making these a few at a time to hand out to my co-workers.

The above ones hold a chocolate kiss candy. They are so much fun to make and use the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set with matching punch.


The Dracula is colored in with markers.


The Mummy has an added sparkly bow tie and the Skeleton has a sparkly heart!


Next up is something that was popular last Halloween and I got all the items to make them and then just did not have the chance to do it. 
So I pulled it all out this year along with some retired Halloween DSP. I love them, so fun!!!


Witch hats are made with a tree punch and a couple of circle punches or circle dies. 
The bow is of course made with the bow builder punch. 
Then a small clothespin is glued inside to make it a clip.
I did spray paint my clothespins black so they blend in better and are less noticeable. 


Here they are clipped on some treats, 
so cute how it looks like the pumpkin on the package is wearing the witch hat!


Yummy Russell Stover chocolates.

And some Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins:


These are slid inside a small cello bag and folded over with the hat clipped on.

So I hope you enjoyed seeing my Halloween treats today.


Also sharing a pic of  baby Audrey:


Hard to believe she is 6 months old already!

Mom and Dad took her pics for this month at a local Pumpkin patch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Vicki














3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki! These are adorable, and your trick or treaters are going to love these! What a clever way to use the little witches hats. Hehe! And we're always here for you...we all get busy with "life" as we have it. And wow, your sweet Audrey is a doll baby! I love seeing her among these gorgeous pumpkins. She sure does love the camera...and the camera loves her!! And most of all, grandma loves her too! So sheis already six months old...time sure flies, and I know you are enjoying this precious little one! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a great selection of treats. Love the pumpkin patch pictures of Audrey........so cute!

Wendy said...

Everything is so stinkin cute, Vicki! I especially love the witches hats on the Russell Stovers Pumpkins! That's a great idea and one I will save for next year! The coloring on your Cookie Cutter Halloween people is perfect as is all your yummy treats! TFS and loved the pictures of Audrey and the pumpkins! She's the most adorable little one ever! Your so blessed, my friend! Hugs!!!!