Cards For Sale

Friday, November 11, 2016

Display Sample.....Yummy in my Tummy


Happy Friday Peeps!!

Finally getting the first post up with one of my display samples.

This set was my favorite, straight out of the box, when I got my supplies for stamping.
I didn't know the name as the set came with no paper cover showing the stamped images or the name. Just a clear case with the set in it. talk about hot off the press.....lol!!

I stamped the big ol monster onto some watercolor paper with black stazon and colored him with my gray ink pad and aqua painter,

I fussy cut him out and did the same with the center of his tummy. I colored it with red of course.


The BG paper is from the Neutrals paper pack and I used a small piece of the new Sending Love DSP.

I love how this one came out. The two monsters in this set are sooooo stinking cute

Thanks for stopping by.

Vicki




2 comments:

Wendy said...

Totally love this card, Vicki! Love your coloring of the monster and your doily under the tag! So sweet! :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, what a cute monster! I love him and love how you've colored this fella. And what a great layout with the stripes and the doily! Sweetness and adorable! Hugs! xoxo