Cards For Sale

Monday, May 30, 2016

Paper Players.......Happy Birthday


Happy Monday  Peeps!!

Today I sharing a card I made using the challenge this week at The Paper Players.

This week it is  a Tic Tac Toe Challenge:


I went with the top line: Yellow, Twine and Birthday.

I, of course, have a few other colors going on besides the yellow. I do have to say I used the Botanical Builder framelits again for this car and I am totally obsessed with them. You all know how I love making flower cards and with these framelits you can easily make gorgeous cards without much stamping.

I die cut my flowers using white card stock and then sponged on Daffodil Delight. I really like the look with the white around the edges.


I also used the Rose Garden thinlits for leaves. I used Gold Foil and Pear Pizzazz card stock for them.
The sentiment is from the Rose Wonder set.
I added some white twine across the bottom and tied a bow.
I added a few white enamel dots on the flowers and scattered around the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Vicki





8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your flowers look gorgeous. I like the sponging idea to leave white edges.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, I LOVE this card and love this new die set! I have yet to use it, but I shall. And I so enjoy seeing how beautifully you've been using yours. I too love how you've sponged the yellow and added enamel dots for centers! Have a wonderful week, sweet friend! xoxo

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Vicki your sponged flowers are gorgeous! I love the yellow with the white edges and gold centres and they are so striking against the black background. Thanks for joining my tic-tac-toe challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Colleen Begley said...

Another beautiful card, Vicki. You are so right about those sponged flowers. It really gives the dies great dimension. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week.

Karen said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, the colors are beautiful!

stampwithsandy said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki! I love the yellow flowers and pops of gold against the black background, so striking! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Wendy said...

What a pretty card, Vicki! Love those wonderful flowers and the pops of gold against that dsp! Hope you had a nice Memorial Day! Love you!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and pretty flowers.