Cards For Sale

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges.....Teacher Thank You


Happy Saturday Peeps!
Time for a new challenge over at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.

This week's challenge is:
 School will be letting out here in the US soon, let's make a teacher appreciation card and actually USE it. If you don't need it for yourself, gift it to someone who does.

Going a bit old school with my card this week.
I will never tire of this retired set , Stampin Up's Greeting Card Kids.
I pulled it out to make my Teacher Appreciation card.



The image is stamped onto some Vanilla cardstock and watercolored with my aqua painter and ink pads.
I cut the kiddos out and added them to the circle which is some paper from the retired Storytime paper pack. All of the DSP on here is from that pack. I love it.
The little "thank you" is from the Lotus Blossom stamp set. I hand cut a apple to add it to.
I tied on some red bakers twine and added a small black library clip. To finish it up are a few red candy dots.
Be sure and head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog to be inspired by the rest of the girls.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki



3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, this is adorable, and I love the "old school" feel to it!! Darling! Becky and I were just talking about you this morning and how that when we see your cards, we say, "Oh, that's a Vicki card!" Hugs, sweet friend!

Karen Aicken said...

I LOVE your card for the C4C challenge. I agree - those stamps are perfect for so many things and they way you used them here is perfect.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what very precious vintage children...perfect images for this challenge