Cards For Sale

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sweet Sunday.....Welcome Baby


Happy Sunday Peeps!!!

Time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!

Here is the fabu sketch for this week:




Love this one!!
I will admit at first I was not lovin' it but after working with it I will say if is one of my faves!

I started with a base of white and then my angled piece is some pink pirouette card stock.
I used some retired SU DSP, I love polka dots!

For my circle element I  used the MFT Gerber Daisy die. It is awesome and how about those leaves, they are another MFT die........LOVE!! 



I used more pink pirouette for the strip across with the sentiment and for the flag piece at the bottom.
I added a few enamel dots and called it good. Love the soft feminine feel of this baby card.
Not head on over to the Sweet SundaySketch Challenge Blog to get even more inspired with this sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki



8 comments:

Dora B. said...

you have a beautiful card for a baby shower..I am lovin the colors and the daisy.

Jackie Pedro said...

This is beautiful, Vicki!!

Tracy said...

Vicki you are killing it lately with your amazing stamping skills! I love how you used this weeks sketch. This gerber daisy is stunning.

Marisa said...

Love this, Vicki!!

Lisa H. said...

that flower is awesome! it's one of my faves, thanks for reminding me I have it. beautiful card!

Dana White said...

Vicki the flower is perfect. What a sweet baby card

Wendy said...

Very pretty! Love the design and of course, that big beautiful flower! :)

Stampingcountry said...

Sweet Pretty in Pink Baby Card!