Cards For Sale

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges....You're So Good For My Heart


Happy Saturday peeps!!

It is week two of me guest designing at Crazy 4 Challenges.

Since today is National Pet Day our challenge is to create a card or project using some type of pet as our inspiration.
I decide to use my fun new set from MFT by Birdie Brown called "You Have My Heart".
I love it.
I started by making my BG bricks. I used a stencil and modeling paste. After the paste dried I put the stencil back over the paste and sponged on some cherry cobbler ink.
Don't you love that look? So cool! 




I then stamped a colored the girl and dog image. I fussy cut them out and added foam tape to the backs to mount.
I cut some "grass" with a die and added this across the bottom. I then added the girl and her dog.
The sentiment is embossed with white onto some cherry cobbler card stock. I added a button with some twine.
This is all mounted onto a base of Crumb Cake card stock.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure and head over to the 
 to be inspired by what the rest of the girls did with this fun challenge!

Vicki


6 comments:

Marisa said...

Adorable :) Love the brick BG.

Lynn Put said...

This is darling, Vicki! Your coloring looks fantastic and I love how you created your brick background.

StampOwl said...

adorable card Vicki

Jane said...

Great card! A+++

Karen Aicken said...

Great card for the challenge - and I LOVE that brick background!

Wendy said...

What's not to love about this card! It's adorable!!! Love the little girl with her pup and that brick wall! That's too cool! :)