Cards For Sale

Friday, April 3, 2015

MFT Sketch Challenge.....Birthday Wishes


Happy Friday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch challenge this week at the MFT Challenge Blog.


I love this sweet little Pure Innocence girl called Happy Banner.
I colored her with my copic markers.
I decide to color her banner to match some Sahara Sand card stock so I could use that as my base.


I did end up using some Concord Crush card stock for the base and the Sahara Sand for the next layer.
I added a Concord Crush circle and a Wisteria Wonder banner behind the little girl. She is added to the card with foam tape. I die cut a few small stars and added them with foam tape as well.

The Birthday Wishes is from a retired SU set.

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!!!

Vicki 



2 comments:

Linda said...

What a lovely card! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooo very cute!!!!