Cards For Sale

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges Guest Designer.......Hello


Happy Saturday Peeps!!!

I am excited to announce that I am the guest designer for the month of April at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog
Lynn from The Queen;s Scene, and my fellow Sweet Sunday design team mate, is this month's hostess and I was thrilled when she asked me to guest design with them this month.

 The flower for the month of April is the daisy and she has challenged us to use a daisy on our card or project this week.
I love daisies, one of my favorite flowers and I knew right away what I would do.
I pulled out the MFT Gerber daisy die to make this card.

I started with a base of white card stock. I used a stencil and some modeling pasted that I colored with some acrylic paint.
I set this aside to dry while I made my flowers.



I cute several layers of the three size daisies in the die set to make these flowers. I layered up two of each size for the large flower and just two of the small size for the little flower. I used daffodil delight card stock for the centers. The leaf swirl is also a MFT die and I used some Pear Pizzazz card stock to cut two leaves.
The Hello is another MFT die and I cut 5 die cuts of it. I layered and glued them all together and covered the die cut with some glossy accents.
After all was dried I assembled my card.
Be sure and head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog to see what the fabulous design team did with this challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki


6 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous!

JoAnn said...

Congrats on your GD spot for April. I love your gorgeous daisies and background. I am going to have to try coloring my modeling paste, yours is so pretty.

Karen Aicken said...

So glad you are playing along as our guest designer this month! Wonderful card for the C4C challenge.

Lynn Put said...

Vicki I'm so grateful to you for agreeing to be our guest designer! Thank you! Your card is gorgeous! The layered daisies with your patterned background and glossy black sentiment looks wonderful.

Wendy said...

Very VERY pretty card! Love the soft blue background and that beautiful daisy! Well done, my friend! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so beautiful, love it.