Cards For Sale

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sweet Sunday...Snowman Fun




Happy Sunday peeps!!

 Time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge

Love this sweet sketch Karen has for us this week:


I wanted to use this fun set from Stampin Up called "Stylin Snowfolk. I had gotten this set awhile back and had almost forgotten aqbout it, so when I came across it while cleaning up, I knew I wanted to use it for this week's card. I love this snowman set and all the fun accessories  but my favorite is the cute little mustache. I had to add that to my snowman, he looks so distinguished with his top hat and bow tie, dontcha think?

 
    
The base of the card is Baja Breeze and DSP comes from the Festival of Prints pad.
I added three small flags to my card instead of the one large in the sketch. 
The sentiment comes from the "Snow Much Fun" stamp set.

Be sure and check out what the rest of the team has made with this sweet sketch:

 Dana White-Dana's House of Cards-taking the week off

and this week's Sweet guest stamper


Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki



9 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is so sweet, Vicki! I love the embossed snowflake in the background and that snowman is the cutest thing ever! Love his bow tie :)

Lori said...

How fun! Love the expression on the snowman's face.

Karen Motz said...

He definitely is a fun little snow guy! I love his glasses and mustache, and the little red bow tie tops it off!

Pam Sparks said...

This guy's got personality plus Vicki! Fabulous and creative designing! Love the little birdie delivering the snowy Christmas greeting! Super fun card!

Tracy said...

Okay hold the phone. This guy is so adorable. You had me at the mustache. Fabulous card Vicki!! :)

Dana White said...

Vicki this snowman is so sweet & I love how you changed the circle.

Dawn Easton said...

So cute!!! Love the colours! I need to pull this set out soon! Haven't used it in ages! LOVE the glasses....hehe!

Lynn Put said...

Oh my gosh, how fun! This is too cute Vicki! Love your snowman image, your large embossed snowflake in your back ground and the silver glitter you used!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Totsl cuteness, Vicki! Love the 'stashed snowman! :)