Cards For Sale

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Season's Greetings


Happy Tuesday Peeps!
Today I am sharing a card I made last week with Wendy's Sketch from the Our Creative Corner challenge this week. I ended up not using this card on Saturday in favor of another one I made but I still like this one. Of course I would it has my favorite little Christmas girl from the Stampin Up Greeting Card Kids stamp set.

I used the circle element on the sketch to make another ornament. This time attached to the card but it could  be removed. I used Cherry Cobbler card stock for the base and followed that with some Confetti Cream card stock and the DSP is from the Holly Berry Bouquet Specialty pack.


The sentiment I used is from the "Many Merry Messages" stamp set. I stamped with black stazon ink onto the confetti crream card stock. I matted this layer with more cherry cobbler card stock that I used the lace edge punch along the bottom. I added some basic rhinestones and a couple of snowflakes from the Norther Flurries Sizzlets Die strip. I put some of the cherry cobbler bakers twine through the top of the ornament for a hanger.
Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

She's darling, Vicki! I can see why she's a fave of yours! Wonderful card!

Wendy said...

This is super cute too, Vicki! Love everything about this cutie!!! :)
Happy Tuesday, gf!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Vicky, I think your work is beautiful. There isn't a card of yours that I don't like. Thanks for sharing your talent, I've learned a lot!!!.

Martha Herrera said...

This is gorgeous! I love your blog!!