Cards For Sale

Monday, December 5, 2011

A Few More Ornaments


Good Monday Morning Peeps
Thought I would show you a few more ornaments a made a  couple of weeks back. These were made with tha same die and paper but I didn't distress these as much.
I used some of the Stampin Up Chunky glass glitter in silver and added some silver and red beads!


These are really addictive when you start making them and there is oodles of ways to embellish them! 
I have some more ornaments in the works and will be showing them to you soon, so stay tuned you will be wanting to make some of them too!!!.

Thanks for stopping by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Vicki! Love that chunky glitter you added....fabulous my friend!~

Marisa said...

Look at all the sparkle. Love the musical score in the BG and the added beads are perfect.

Wendy said...

Way cute!! I want one for my Christmas tree! :)

Just Give Me Flowers! said...

Lovely ornaments Vicki!
I sent you an email just now but I will post here also.
Could you tell me what die cut was used for the tree ornament? I would love to make some for gifts this year.

Thank you!
Debbie