Cards For Sale

Monday, November 14, 2011

Tags, Tags and More Tags


Happy Monday Peeps!
I spent most of my day on Saturday stamping! I had an etsy order for a center step card and for 3 sets of my Christmas Lodge tags that I showed you last week and I got carried away making gift tags, they are fun and fast! I was watching the Hallmark Channel Countdown to Christmas Movie Marathon and the day just slipped away!
I did get alot of tags made. this first set are made using the Stampin Up "Bells and Boughs stamp set.
I stamped the bell image several times onto some rustic cream card stock and colored with my aqua painter and ink pads. I then used my nesties to cut out the circle and the scallop circle. I punched a hole with my crop a dial and added some bakers twine.


Here is another set, this one uses the "Welcome Christmas" stamp set and the sentiment is from the "Christmas Lodge" stamp set.

 Another set made with the Stampin Up
"Winter Post"  stamp set.

This set uses a Santa stamp I have but it is not a SU stamp, but I think he is adorable.

This is just a few of the ones I made, more to come later. I also made a couple of Christmas pocket Cards, I haven't quite finished those up, but will show you when they are done.
Thanks so much for stopping by and
 HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki 

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Wowzers! You have been busy with those tags! Love them all! You've inspired me to get busy with mine this week!!! TFS!

Wendy said...

Darn girl, you have been busy!!! I love all the tags you created this weekend! Can't wait to see the rest!
Thanks for always inspiring us with your awesome creations! You da best, Miss Vicki!
Happy Monday!

Marisa said...

Wonderful set of tags :)

Jenny Engelke said...

These will definately be the star of the package!