Cards For Sale

Saturday, November 26, 2011

OCC....O Christmas Tree Challenge



Happy Saturday Peeps!!! 
It is time for another Our Creative Corner Challenge. 

This week our hostess is the fabulous Wendy Jansen and she has a fun challenge for us. 
This is her challenge:

This is the weekend I like to put up my Christmas tree and decorations.  
The challenge is to make a project with a Christmas tree (or pine tree if you would rather) on it.

So how about a Christmas Tree Ornament to decorate your Christmas Tree?


Most of you know that I developed a slight obsession for this paper ( still have a ton of it in my stash) that I found locally last year, so it was bound to make an appearance again this year. I cut out a bunch of these trees using a die, some chipboard and "the paper". 
I "decorated" my trees using some dazzling diamonds, and some pretty cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon and some rusty jingle bells and beads. They are really easy to make and they satisfy my "prim" lovin' heart!


I have made alot of these, once I start I can't seem to stop, but they will make nice little tree ornaments, gift tags and basket tie ons. 

Be sure to check the Our Creative Corner Blog to see what the rest of the design team came up with for this fun  challenge.
I hope you can find some time to play along and if you do, don't forget to link it up over on the Our Creative Corner Blog so we can all see it!

Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

24 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Creative is right! That's a great tree die! Love your antique bells and ornaments these look vintage!

Wendy said...

Totally brilliant, Miss Vicki!!! These tree ornaments are so adorable and over the top CUTE! Love the glitter, ribbon and the rustic jingle bells! Another challenge that you ROCKED!!!
Happy Saturday, friend!

Sharon Wheet said...

Love the tree ornaments, and yes, these would look so fabulous on a gift or a basket. Totally cute! LOVE IT!
The paper is total beautiful! I love that the music score is in brown versus black. And I think the glitter really helps pull it all together!
The rustic jingle bells really help give your ornaments that vintage feel!
(ok, so who makes the pattern paper, and where can I get some?)
enjoy this long, busy weekend!

Marisa said...

Totally cute, Vicki! Love the musical score and the bells are perfect. Lovely touch with the fabulous big red bow :) I just bought about 15 sheets of one of the MME Lost and Found papers I loved them so much.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

So very adorable. Love the Vintage items so much. I've made a few similar and your shape is unique. Thanks for sharing

Marjie Kemper said...

What a great idea, Vicki... these ornaments are so sweet! Love the music paper and bells.

The Inked Stamper said...

Absolutely love them! SO cute!!!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my Vicki ... your Christmas tags are just beautiful ... I love everything about them, the tree, the music paper, the gorgeous little bells and that fabulous ribbon ... just divine!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Adorable! I love that you can use them as gift tags and then have a pretty keepsake ornament to enjoy year after year. That paper IS fantastic, too. I would have stocked up on it, too. Hope your weekend was great! Hugs! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Wow these are pretty! Loving those rustic bells!

Ali Manning said...

Wow - these are fantastic - I really like the rusty little bells :)

LeroyLime said...

these are fantastic!! The paper is beautiful and those bells, I'm in LOVE! :)

Jen Timko said...

Well, I can see why you love this paper so much!! These are just fantastic. Every detail is perfect!

Nikki said...

these are beautiful what who made the die I don't see that listed if you could let me know I'd love it :)
hugs Nikki

Lora said...

Viki did I overlook what die you used for this? It is so lovely.

Leslee said...

I love these Christmas trees. Beautiful job!

hollyshome said...

I love your ornaments. I have created a link on my blog into yours. Thanks for your great ideas.
http://hollyshome-hollyshome.blogspot.com/2013/11/free-christmas-tag-printouts.html

Cyndee said...

Where do you get the rustic bells and beads? I love this beautiful ornament/tag!

Star Chaser said...

Webb City!! You are my neighbor!

Liberty said...

So cute! I love it!

Liberty said...

Please, do you have a pattern of the tree ?

Giane said...

I would love a pattern of the tree also!

elenor said...

Love your idea. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the tree pattern