Cards For Sale

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Paper Crafters Sampler

Sweet and Sinister ~~ October 2011


It's time to get your ghoul on with the October issue of the Sampler.  We've taken the spook out of the Holiday and put a "Sweet & Sinister" spin on it.

This issue includes:

  • Secret book box treats
  • Vintage folk-art recreations
  • Mummy bars
  • Rhinestone and skull treat container
  • Frightfully fun Halloween cards

Here is a little sneak peek of my project for this month:


If you are a fan of Halloween, as I am, you are gonna LOVE this months sampler, I am amazed at all the wonderful projects this months. 
Be sure to go  on over to the  Paper Crafters Samapler Website to get your copy and if you subscribe be sure and use my code PCSVB or just mention my name!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Vicki


No comments: