Cards For Sale

Monday, October 31, 2011

Grateful Pumpkin


Happy Halloween Peeps!!

Today I am sharing not a Halloween card but a Thanksgiving card.
You all know I love to make pumpkins with my punches and emboss and sponge them. I teamed this one up with some DSP from the Frostwood Lodge paper pack. 

The base of the card is Early Espresso card stock and then I used some of the "bark like" paper from the DSP. I added a bit of green gingham for my pumpkin to "sit" on, it is from the same paper pack.


The sentiment on here is from the "Always Thankful" stamp set. I stamped it onto some white card stock and matted with Early Espresso. I added some twine and button to the pumpkin and tucked in a couple of leaf pins I had in my stash. I finished is with three gold pearls in the top corner

Well, that is all from me have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN and thanks for stopping by.

HAPPY STAMPING!
Vicki


5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous card, Vicki! Love your pumpkin!

Marisa said...

Love the twine wood grain in the BG and your pumpkin with the dots on the swiss dots is great. Lovely touch with the twine bow.

Carol Carriveau said...

Great card - I have the DSP stack but have not yet used it - thanks for inspiring me!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Fall-tastic, Vicki! Love the woodgrain paper and the texture on the pumpkin. So pretty! :)

Wendy said...

How stinkin cute!!! I love your pumpkin, Vicki!! :)