Cards For Sale

Monday, March 7, 2011

Springtime Smiles



Good Monday Morning Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I made for the Paper Players Challenge. This week the Challenge is Spring has Sprung.

I really love this SAB set, Sweet Summer, I colored my flowers with perfect plum and certainly celery inks. I stamped the flowers onto watercolor paper and used my aqua painter to color. The sentiment is from the Easter Blossoms stamp set and I used a couple of nesties on this card. I stamped the butterflies and cut them out and added them to the card with a bit of a dimensional. I added some stickles to the wings of the butterflies too. I used some certainly celery satin ribbon to weave the sentiment piece through and tie a pretty bow.

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

14 comments:

Allison said...

So soft and beautiful! Love how you weaved the sentiment panel!

LeAnne said...

I have loved everything I've seen made with this set---just so pretty! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Marisa said...

Another great card using this set :) Love the pop of green.

Lesley said...

This is stunning Vicki! I love the colours and the split card design! Love how you cut out those butterflies. Wow! So happy you could join us!
Hugs!
Lesley

Maria said...

Love the colors you used and the card is beautiful!

Jenn Diercks said...

You make this stamp set look so effortless. The card is stunning!

ScrappyKy said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors and I never tire of that lovely blossom from Sweet Summer. That may be my favorite SAB set this year. great job!

Jean McKenzie said...

Vicki, I am loving what you are doing with this set. Gorgeous colours together too - beautiful card!

Nance Leedy said...

Simply beautiful! All the popped up paper pieces (say that 5x fast!) add so much dimension and I LOVE that pop of green--just like spring grass! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

jaydee said...

Vicki, this card stopped me in my tracks. Perfection! No other words required!
So glad you joined the Paper Players again this week, I always love seeing your creations.
Jaydee

Ann Schach said...

Just adorable, Vicki! I love the colors and DSP you selected. Great layout! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Beth said...

Very pretty :)

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Hello, another winner Vicki.
You sure know how to catch my attention. Your cutting skills are superb. Beautiful card, I must buy it. Thanks for playing with us!

xo, Marian
The Paper Players March 2011 Guest Designer

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Congrats Vicki for winning The Cut Above over with us at The Paper Players #37!

xo, Marian (Studio M)
The Paper Players March 2011 Guest Designer