Cards For Sale

Sunday, October 24, 2010

SSSC90.......Grateful




GOOD SUNDAY MORNING PEEPS!!! It's my favorite time of the week, time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Sample

This is the fabulous sketch Karen has for us this week:




My card is made with the French Foliage stamp set from the mini. I stamped the images using crumb cake, pumpkin pie, more mustard and cajun craze ink onto very vanilla card stock. the base of the card is chocolate chip and I followed that with a piece of pumpkin pie card stock. I used the square lattice Embossing folder and sponged the edges with cajun craze. I wanted to put my ribbon across the bottom but it just didn't look quite right when I did so I ended up using my slot punch to thread the ribbon under and then up through to tie the bow. The sentiment is from the Falling Leaves stamp set.

I hope you can find some time to play along with us this week, I would love to see what you come up with, create a card or scrapbook page with this sketch and then go to Karen's blog and link up your project for all of us to see.

OK, let's see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team has in store for us this week:

Karen-the Sweetest Thing

Jen-JenTapler Designs

Karen-Paper Playhouse

Laura-Scrapnextras

Lynn-The Queen's Scene

Sarah-Jane-Janeybell

Joanne Basile-just a little something....


Well, thank you for stopping by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at all that texture, that's AMAZING!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Vicki! Love those fall colours!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

I adore that texture embossing folder.. GORGEOUS. and your card.. AMAZING

xx Sarah

Marisa said...

There is that wonderful EF again and that wonderful leaf set too! Love how you did the bow through the panel. Great card as always :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Gorgeous Vicki! I love the collage of images and the ribbon looks perfect!

Lynn Put said...

What a sharp looking card! I love all the stamped leaves, fall colors and embossing!

Lori Ingebritson said...

Great job with that stamp set. That is really pretty!

Karen Giron said...

Love all the texture on this card paired with the fall colors - it's gorgeous!!!