Cards For Sale

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

PPA44......Thanks so much





Good Tuesday Morning Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made yesterday, with the sketch on the Pals Paper Arts Blog.

I just got this great stamp set from the mini, "Watercolor Trio". This is a fun set. I stamped the leaves and flowers with real red and night of navy, stamping a few times with out re-inking. the sentiment, from the same set was stamped with night of navy ink too.

The base of the card is night of navy and then I followed that with whisper white and the DS paper is from a retired hostess print pack.

I used the pinking heart border punch across the bottom piece and then layered more night of navy card stock. The ribbon is some I have had for ever in my stash. I added four white mini brads to the corners. I can't believe I didn't use any dimensionals on this one.



Well, that is all from me today, thanks for coming by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

About Me said...

oohh Vicki - I love this card! So beautiful and elegant and just gorgeous! Still clean and fresh whilst having lots and lots of detail...very very IMPREsSivE!!! Like always hey...xxx

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Vicki! Love all those layers!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is really gorgeous, Vicki!! Love your layering, border and gingham ribbon...perfect combo of elements!

Marisa said...

I just love that set and you have made a beautiful card using it! Love the layers and touch of gingham ribbon is perfect.

Jaspere said...

Wow this is stunning.

Linda Callahan said...

This is beautiful and all tied up with a gingham bow! Wonderfully detailed and perfectly stamped! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

shannon said...

love it! i'll need to order that set yet! Congrats on your pick!!