Cards For Sale

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

OCC....Here for You




Happy Hump Day Peeps!!!

Today's card share is made with this weeks challenge on the Our Creative Corner Blog. This weeks challenge is color/texture challenge. The challenge is to make a black and white card with lots of texture. And as a bonus, use text as your focal image rather than a coloured image.

You know, I have had my Spellbinders Shapeabilities Pendants, Fleur De Lis, for a long time and I hadn't even taken them from the package! This challenge was the perfect opportunity to break them out.

The base of my card is basic black card stock. I then followed that up with some white that I ran through my cuttlebug with my Swiss dot embossing folder. I then cut out the fluer de lis layers, with black and white card stock. I layered and added some dimensionals to the canter piece. I then cut two scallop circles with the petite scallop nesties. The sentiment comes form the "Friends 24-7" stamp set. I stamped it with black stazon. I then added some of the beautiful SU black satin ribbon! Love that satin ribbon.




Well, that is all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

WOW Vicki! This is GORGEOUS to the MAX! LOVE this!!

Marisa said...

I love B & W cards and this one is fabulous! Love all the dimension and the way you layered the focal sentiment. Of course, the Swiss Dots are a perfect match LOL! Well done :D

Pam Hornschu said...

Love this card! Black & white is always so striking anyway, but the texture of the die cuts blows it away!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so classy and just plain gorgeous!

crotnem said...

I love just about everything blk/wh/
yours is no exception! Great job.

Stacey Schafer said...

totally gorgeous!