Cards For Sale

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MTSC77....hello baby




Happy Hump Day Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a card made with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.

I totally used my own card seen here, as inspiration for this one. I just love that little boat and wanted to make another card using it, I need to make one in a girly color next, I think.

The base is kraft aka crumb cake and the DS paper is from the retired "Sweet Slumber" paper pack, a favorite of mine! I made the boat with a 1-1/4 inch punch and the the sails are a 1 inch square, cut at an angle. I used my slit punch to make the waves and the cloud paper is from the retired Welcome neighbor 6 x6 pack.

I added some piercing and whisper white taffeta ribbon. The sentiment is from the Teeny tiny wishes set.

The inside:




Well that is all from me, thanks for coming by today and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

11 comments:

stampingwithlulu said...

Adorable! I enjoy stopping by your blog and checking out your creations. You are one very talented lady! TFS!

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOOOOOVE how you did the waves!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Vicki, your card is rockin' both inside and out! (just like the boat is rockin' - lol!). I always love your work and this is no exception!

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is totally adorable! Love that boat! Thanks for explaining it, I will have to try that soon!!

Kathy Martin said...

What a darling little card...inside and out! :)

Deb said...

This card is so adorable!!! Will have to case this one for sure!!!

Lois said...

AHHH how cute is this? Very cute!!!
I just love the boat...great card!

Marisa said...

I loved the first one and this one is just as cute!! Fabulous use of DPs and the waves and clouds are perfect. Going to have to case this one some day :D

Stacey Schafer said...

wow! super cute, Vicki!

Mary Marsh said...

this is sooo cute vicki-I love it!!

Allison said...

This is so cute inside and out! Great take on an older yet equally amazing card!