Cards For Sale

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cuppy Love




Good Tuesday Morning Peeps!!! Hope you are having a great week so far! The sun is finally shining here, tho it is not very warm but I'll still take it, so much better than the glooomy past few days!

I am so excited about today's card. You might remember me saying a few weeks ago that I won a stamp set on the Stamps and Smiles Blog. It was in the mail yesterday when I got home! I had to immediately ink it up! I have been dreaming of this cute set every since I won!!!

I used some of the things that was still out on my desk from my last card. Mainly some paper from the Bella Rose DS paper pack. My base is large, 5 X 5 inches, in kiwi kiss. I matted the layers with basic black.

I stamped the adorable cupcake image with black stazon onto watercolor paper. I colored them in with some kiwi and riding hood red ink. I also used some blush blossom for the skin color. I added some dazzling diamonds to the icing on the big cupcake and some red stickles to the cherry on the baby cupcake. Aren't they stinkin' cute?!!! I colored in some kiwi grass and pierced around the whole image.

I used some riding hood red ribbon and three white brads. The sentiment is from an old SU hostess set, I can't remember the name right now. I stamped it onto some more watercolor paper and punched it out with my oval punch and then matted it with some more kiwi.

Well, that is all for today, Thanks so much for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Vicki, this is so sweet! Love your colouring of the cupcake!

Unknown said...

I love this, so so cute

Jaspere said...

This card definitely makes me happy. Great job.

Lois said...

Isn't this just the cutest!!! Makes me smile. Great job on the colors and coloring. I may have to have a few stamped images of this one.

Dana Hatch said...

congrats on your new set! The images are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

anita

Michelle said...

You always do such great work! I love it!!

Veronica Z said...

Getting stamps in the mail is the best! Your card is beautiful!