Cards For Sale

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Very Merry Snowman



Good Thursday morning! Hope you are in the mood for a snowman card. I can't stop with the snowmen cards and specifically this Penny Black snowman. I just love him and with the chilly weather we are having and the fact he is always laying on my desk, when I sit down to stamp, I reach for him!

I used the sketch on splitcoast for my layout of this card. The card is a 4 1/2 inch square followed by a slightly smaller square of SU brushed silver cardstock and then a square of whisper white. The corner squares are 1 inch night of navy and 1 1/4 inch square of silver. I used sickles on the ground under the snowman and clear rhinestones for some of the falling snow. The corners are decorated with silver sticky pearly rhinestones. The center piece is layered with navy and silver and mounted on dimensionals. My sentiment is made with the large and small oval punches. and mounted on an angle with a dimensional.

Hope the girls in my stamp group don't mind getting different cards for the Christmas card exchange, I have a hard time doing several of the same card, I get bored way to easy!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!

Vicki

2 comments:

Debbie McPherson said...

Love it... but I love snowmen! I liked the stamp after seeing your last post with it I bought it at HL last night.

Lois said...

Love this!!! I'm like Debbie, love snowmen, and I bought it at HL last night, got the last one. I might have to case this one, but I'm thinking different colors. It's really pretty and sparkly IRL.