Cards For Sale

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grateful



Happy Hump Day peeps! Half way through the work week!!!!

Are you getting tired of seeing these pumpkins, I love to watercolor them but I think I NEED to put the set away for the season. I am growing tired of it, and you have to know how much that pains me to say, I thought I would never tire of them! I woke up in the middle of the night with, for unknown reasons, the Pina Colda song in my head. Maybe my sub-conscious was try to tell me something.....you know that line..."Like a worn out copy of your favorite song".....maybe I should move on from the pumpkins.....good bye for now my dear friends!!!! LOL!!!!
The very last of my Thanksgiving cards, I will be mailing them out very soon.

This morning I made this Christmas card:


Is is over the top? Is there tooo much going on? To many fern branches, to many flower poinsettias? Just to much? If you are reading this and that is another question who is reading this? Leave me a comment, let me know what you think, good or bad, I need feedback, what are your thoughts on this card?

Well, that is it for today...I have been wanting to make some cocoa packet holders. I found a pattern for one that holds some gourmet type cocoa, that is in longer packets wish I could find some, I believe the one in the illustration is made by Land of Lakes, anyone know where I can find some?

Talk to you soon and Happy Stamping!

Vicki

2 comments:

Kylah Marro said...

I like both cards very much!!!! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Card is wonderful, not sure if you NEED to change a thing, but if you don't feel happy with it yet, maybe try moving one flower and leaves to the bottom right? Could make it look to crowded tho.

As far as the cocoa packets, I found some like you describe one year at Sam's Club, so maybe look there or WalMart?