Cards For Sale

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another Merry & Bright



Good Morning Peeps!! It is another chilly day in Missouri! Some hot chocolate sounds really good right now!!

My card for today is another made with this cute SU set called Merry & Bright. I seem to be on a snowman kick lately. I love snowmen, they are all so cute and I want all the snowmen stamps I see!!! I wanted to play around with my top note die, I haven't used it much at all since I got it, except for the Frankenstein boxes. I cut one out of each of the three DS paper I used and one out of chocolate chip. Trimmed the three to be almost even and layered them onto the chocolate chip, really I just layered the two end pieces, the one in the middle is a full die cut. I trimmed the edge on the DS paper die, so the chocolate piece would show as trim. The rest is fairly simple, but I like the results, it is bright and cheery. Another Christmas card done. I really don't like to pick one design to make all my Christmas cards, I get bored tooooo easily, so I just make one or two of alot of different designs. I think this card is all SU, well except for the chocolate brads and the cuttlebug embossing folder, ok so it is NOT all SU, but close for me!

That is all I have for you today, I have been feeling un-inspired the last few days, so I don't know what I'll have for you in the AM, but I'll work on something. Until then Happy Stamping!

Vicki

4 comments:

Lois said...

OMGosh I love it, another one of my snowmen. You know I love snowmen right? yeah I do. And I love yours too. Great card, love the top note.

Nancy Riley said...

Vicki, I love the three dp panels within the top note die shape! Super cute card, my friend!

Stamp and Smile said...

You are the home of this gorgeous card. I seen it on SCS and posted a comment and put it in my FAV's. So fun the 3 different DP panels and colors are the WOW!! Smiles... :)

PS - I found your blog on Nancy's iSTAMP!!

Karen said...

This is SO cute and I love it! I love the layering on the Top Note and that Snowman is too cute for words! I may just have to get that set (even though my cards for this year are done) - there's always next year, right? :) Love your colors and your layout!