Cards For Sale

Sunday, July 5, 2026

Wishing You Lots of Love

Hello guys!

Popping in here quickly to post a card I made using the sketch this week at 

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



and also, the challenge this week at  The Paper Players


My card:


My flowers on here are fussy cut from the Floral Delight DSP. (retired)
The pretty gingham is Vellum from the same suite of products the DSP came from, Floral & Gingham Specialty Paper.
I used Thick Basic White cardstock for my base and added the Vellum over the base.


The white arch the flowers re mounted on are from the Everyday Arches Dies.
I added my fussy cut flowers to the arch with dimensionals.

The die cut sentiment is from the From the Delightful Wishes dies, and the sentiment below is stamped with Memento Black ink and come from the Delightful Wishes stamp set. (both are retired)



I finished up with a Pool Paty bow and some pool party faceted dots.

Thanks for coming by today.

Vicki

9 comments:

foleysfriend said...

Pretty card. Love that you fussy cut the flowers from patterned paper - very clever. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Brandi said...

Those flowers are show stoppers, I love the DSP they are in but stand alone like this and wowzers, so pretty and just great! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Tammy said...

Beautiful card!! Love it! Thanks for sharing at AHS!

LeAnne said...

You had me at the gingham! So fresh and pretty! Thanks for playing with Atlantic Hearts this week!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Vicki! The fussy-cut flowers look gorgeous with the Pool Party gingham. The bow and the faceted dots are the perfect embellishments. What a wonderful sentiment, too! Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week.

Wendy said...

Beautiful card! I love this whole suite of products and what you created with it! Love the gingham cardbase with those big beautiful flowers! The sentiment really pops being embossed on the black cardstock. Love, love, love!

Stef Perry said...

What a gorgeous card, Vicki! Yellow and blue are always a home run to me and I love the gingham vellum background behind those gorgeous blooms! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Paper Players!

Jan Clothier said...

Lovely card, Vicki. The colours are fabulous and the checked background in soft blue makes for a wonderful way to show off the stunning flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.

Tina Z. said...

absolutely amazing.
Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.