Cards For Sale

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Holly Jolly Treats


Merry Christmas Eve Peeps!!!

Popping in here with some last minute treat holders I whipped up for some of my co-workers.

I made these using a tutorial I found online HERE.

They are so cute and really easy to put together. 





We are heading out of town today and will be spending the holidays with family.
I wanted to think all of my loyal blog readers and my new customers, you have made this year unbelievable!!

I hope you all have a special holiday and get to spend it with the ones who matter most to you!

I will be back to blogging after the first of the year!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!!!

Vicki


 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

These treats are super cute, Vicki! I hope your co workers know how lucky they are to get your treats! Love the design of these and of course, you cannot go wrong with Hershey Nuggets! YUM! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you as well! Love & hugs!