Cards For Sale

Monday, March 11, 2019

C4C Happy Birthday


 Happy Monday Peeps!!!

Today I have a fun card to share using the challenge this week at 

They are asking for us to use a flower or flowers on our card.

I have been wanting to use the Happy Birthday Thinlit for awhile now.
Truth be told, I have had it for months and have never even opened it til now.
I die cut it four times with whisper white card stock and layered and glued them all together.


I then stamped and colored a few flowers from the Tea Together set.
I used Highland Heather and Flirty Flamingo inks along with Granny Apple Green.
I then die cut out the flowers using the matching dies. 
I set these aside to build my card.


The base of my card is Highland Heather and then a layer of white.
The DSP is from the Needlepoint Nook pack.
I cut another piece of Highland Heather to use atop of the DSP. I hand cut the bottom in a banner shape and then embossed with the Basket Weave EF.

I glued my Happy Birthday die to the banner piece and then added the flowers to the card with dimensionals.
I used my Wink of Stella pen all over my flowers. I love the shimmer that adds.
I added some small rhinestones to the pink flower centers. 
I finished with a few granny apple green sequins from the Gingham Gala Sequins pack.



2 comments:

Gerry said...

This is so pretty!!! Love the colors and how you added the cs banner on top of the dsp. Your coloring of the flowers is amazing.

Wendy said...

OMGosh, this is so pretty, Vicki! Love the spring feel to this and that Basket Weave EF (SO PRETTY!) and I love that you use this alot! Your flowers are colored beautifully and placed at the right spot! As always, well done, my friend! Hugs~