Cards For Sale

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Making Spirits Bright


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a I made using the sketch at Create with Connie and Mary.





Well, it was my inspiration and this is what you 
get when try to you make the card from memory.

I didn't look back at the sketch until I was almost done 
and mine is not an exact match, but close. 


My card base is Real Red and the DSP on here is from the All is Bright pack.
I matted he green DSP piece with some Call Me Clover card stock.

I love the traditional colors in this pack. 
Frankly I have been pretty obsessed with the Detailed Deer Thinlits, 
that I have neglected my other stamps, this snow man set in paticuliar.

Spirited Snowmen is the name of the set, and I have barely used it.
I stared by stamping this guy onto some scrap thick whisper white card stock using black stazon.
I used my Wink of Stella and ink pads to color him.
He has such a shimmer, it is cute IRL, but doesn't show in my pic. 



I fussy cut him out and added him to my die cut circle with a few dimensionals.
The Circle is also added to the card wih dimesionals
The sentiment is from the Making Christmas Bright stamp set.
I added a red twine bow and a few little rhinestones.

Thanks for coming by today!

Vicki


 


2 comments:

Wendy said...

You know I love this one! Love the colors and that snowman! Can't believe you fussy cut him but it really gives your card a WOW factor! I love the traditional colors in the DSP, too! Super cute! You did an awesome job, Vicki! 2 thumbs up from me!

Karen in Florida said...

I love your card!!! This snowman set is sooo cute & your combo of the red & green is perfect!