Cards For Sale

Monday, December 17, 2018

Happy Anniversary


Happy Monday Peeps!!

I am about done with all my Christmas crafting and I had a request for an anniversary card so I took some time yesterday to work this one up.

I used the sketch this week at Sunday Stamps for the start of my card. 


Also the challenge this week at The Flower Challenge

 
 
This flower stamp is, while still in the current catalog, 
is an older one I have.



I used a favorite flower stamp Petal Palette.
I stamped the flower image onto some thick whisper white card stock.
I used my water brush and ink pads to color the flower and leaves
I used Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz ink pads.


I used the matching dies to cut out the flower piece.

I die cut a circle to mount the flowers onto.

The sentiment is from the Bouquet Bunch stamp set.
I love the pretty font in this set.


The DSP I used is from a retired pack.
 The base of the card is thick whisper white card stock.


I added some white bakers wine and bow to my side piece.

I finished up with just a scattering of rhinestones. 

Postings here may be a bit fewer til after Christmas, 
today starts my Holiday Baking and candy making marathon. 

I do have a couple more Christmas cards, treats and tags to share and hopefully I will have time to blog those.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Vicki





4 comments:

Wendy said...

This is beautiful, Vicki! I just love that Petal Palette stamp set and love how you colored it! Your sentiment is a pretty font which pulls everything together nicely on your card! So clean & fresh looking! Let the baking begin! LOL I am addressing Christmas cards today, thankfully I don't have too many!

Heather said...

So pretty, Vicki - beautiful coloring on the flowers! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Viv said...

This is such a beautiful card Vicki, loving your gorgeous roses and how you coloured them too.Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Monika Reeck said...

I love the way you arrabge the Flowers the Color is Beautiful and great using the Sketch too
Great Card Vicki..
Many thanks for joining us this time at Sunday Stamps
Hugs
Monika