Cards For Sale

Friday, December 7, 2018

Christmas Greetings


Happy Friday Peeps!!

Today I am sharing a card I have had rolling around in my mind for quite some time!

When I saw the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches, I knew it would be perfect for my "trendy" trees.

I flipped the sketch to accommodate my three trees.


  I used the Nothing Sweeter stamp set and matching Sweetly Stitched Framelits.

The white and red trees was stamped using the Buffalo Check background stamp after die cutting them.
The middle tree was die cut using the Galvanized Metallic Paper.



The base of the card is thick whisper white.
I then used another layer of white.
The trees are mounted to a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that I embossed using the Corrugated Embossing Folder.

The sentiment comes from the Nothing Sweeter stamp set, it is a stacked sentiment but that wouldn't work for my card so I just inked each word separately to stamp across the bottom.
I added just one small bow to the middle tree to finish it up.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Vicki


6 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

Oh my gosh, you little trio of trees is beyond cute! So, so cozy looking!

Wendy said...

Soooooooooooo cute! I love that Buffalo Check and the Galvanized Paper on the trees! Such a great holiday card! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Oh I love the country look of your card! Sweet trees!

Jen Timko said...

Oh my goodness is this adorable! Love the plaid and metallic together. So glad to see you this week at FMS and thanks for entering our DT call!

Kelly S said...

Ack, sweet chubby trees in plaid! An adorable, jolly card! 😊

Karren said...

Your plaid trees are so adorable! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.