Cards For Sale

Friday, September 11, 2015

Creative Challenge with Wendy


Happy Friday Peeps!

A couple of weeks ago I received a card in the mail from my friend Wendy 
As you all know we do a monthly challenge and that card had the contents of our new challenge.

She sent me the clear boxes and said to decorate for Halloween!

I was excited cos I LOVE Halloween!

I got busy this week on the challenge, 
I had finally got some new goodies from the Stampin Up new mini. I was excited to use some of the Halloween items I had ordered.

On these three boxes you can see something from each of the three Halloween sets I got.


First up is my fave set, I LOVED it the instant I saw it.
It is called Haunt Ya Later and has some fun images to color.
I stamped this little guy and colored with my copic markers.
How cute is he???
The sentiment is from the same set.
I stamped it with Wild Wasabi ink to match Dracula's complexion


Next is the Howl-a ween Treat Set. 

Isn't that owl so cute? 
I stamped it with Black ink onto some Very Vanilla card stock, the Jack-O-Lantern is stamped with Tangelo Twist ink. These images are cut with the matching framelits.
All the DSP on these are from the Happy Haunting paper pack.


My last box contains and image, the cat, from the Haunt You Later set and the tag is from the Sweet Hauntings stamp set.
I added some black frayed out ribbon to the tag.

Hope you enjoyed this installment of our Creative Challenges and be sure to hop on over to 
Wendy's Blog  to see how she decorated these cute little boxes.

Vicki




1 comment:

Wendy said...

Girl, these are amazing! I just love each one and how they are decorated with the new Happy Hauntings DSP! Dracula is my favorite! The candy corn inside also dresses them up! WOW! Can't wait to do these for Christmas! Spooky wonderful job! Next challenge is yours, my sweets! :)