Cards For Sale

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges......grateful for you


Happy Saturday Peeps!!

Time for another new challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges


Here is our challenge this week:


Are you ready to celebrate Grandparents Day?



This week's challenge is all about Grandparents Day!  
You can call them Grandma, Grandpa, Grammy, Grampy, Nana or Poppop.  
No matter what you call them, they're special.  So let's make a card for that someone special that is older than you.


I pulled out my new Stampin Up set called Acorny Thank you with it's matching punch to make my card. Such a cute set.
I stamped the acorn with Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Mossy Meadow, these colors are all from the DSP I used which is the Into the Woods pack. The orange DSP
 on here is from the Happy Hauntings pack.


I used Soft Suede for the tops of my acorns. The punch makes it all so easy.
I added some linen thread and a few gold sequins.
The sentiment is from the Acorn stamp set and I mask it off and stamped part with Soft Suede ink and the other part with Tangelo Twist and punch out with the tiny heart punch.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki







1 comment:

Wendy said...

Very cute card, Vicki! Love the mix of papers and your colorful acorns! Perfect for this time of year!