Cards For Sale

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sweet Sunday....Sympathy and Prayers


Happy Sunday Peeps!!!

Time for a new sketch challenge at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Bllog.

Here is our Sweet Sketch this week:



I started out with one of the new in colors, Watermelon Wonder.
Don't you love this new color?

The next layer is also Watermelon Wonder that I embossed with the Elegant Dots EF.

My main image is from the Wild about Flowers stamp set.

I stamped the stem/leaves part of the stamp onto some whisper white card stock using Old Olive ink and then I stamped the flower heads onto some scrap whisper white with Watermelon Wonder ink.
I then fussy cut them out and added them to the main piece using some dimensionals.



I matted this main piece with some Basic Black card stock and added it to the base with more dimensionals.
The black striped piece is from the Neutrals pack and I used just a bit of glimmer paper and my small banner punch for the flag element on the sketch.
I was in the need of a sympathy card this week so I pulled out the Petite Pairs stamp set for my sentiment. 
I added a few small basic pearls to the flower centers to finish up the card.

Be sure an hop over to the Sweet Sunday Blog to see what the rest of the girls did with this sketch!


Thanks for stopping by today 

Vicki




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

SeeJulieStamp said...

Very pretty! I love the simplicity of your card. I'll check out the sketch blog.

Wendy said...

So pretty! Love that embossing folder and of course that amazing new stamp set! Beautifully done, my friend! :)