Cards For Sale

Friday, August 28, 2015

Another Card Set


Happy Friday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a set of four cards I whipped up yesterday.
I had no paticular reason in mind for these but once I made the first one the rest just called out to be made!




These two are the first ones I made, I had the idea to use the flower from the Remarkable You stamp set and the stem and leaves from the You've Got this stamp set and so that was my starting point.
I stamped a couple of the flower heads onto some Naturals Ivory card stock and water colored using Calypso Coral ink. The leaves are in Old Olive ink.

I then fussy cut both out and glued the flower head to the stem.


I knew I wanted to make a square card so I cut another piece of the ivory card stock to mount the flowers on.


The DSP I used on both sets are from the Pretty Petals stack.
The sentiments are from the Endless Thanks, the Petite Pairs set and the Endless Birthday set.




These two are made using the Crazy About You Stamp set.

I stamped the flower three times, for each card, with Calypso Coral so I could cut them out and layer up, The leaves are stamped with Old Olive.



I fussy cut it all out and layered up the flowers with dimensionals between the layers.
The flower is glued directly to the ivory square


I tucked the leaves under the flowers and glued. 
I stamped all the sentiments using Black Memento ink.
The only embellishment on these are a candy dot in Calypso in the middle of the flowers.


I even tried my hand at making my own envelope. I used some retired DSP and the envelope punch board. So fun!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Wendy said...

They are all SO pretty and I love that you made your own envelope! Great job!! Happy Friday, my friend! <3

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, these are fabulous, and I love that you've making your own envelopes! I recently have received a couple of cards from a friend who made hers, and what a difference it makes. I love each of these, and it looks like they work up fairly quickly. Gorgeous set, my friend! Hugs!