Cards For Sale

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sweet Sunday......thanks


Happy Sunday Peeps!!

Here is the sweet sketch we have for you this week:




I pulled out my Stampin Up Remarkable You stamp set.
Love the flowers in this set and I stamped two of the three flowers onto some white card stock, stamping one of them twice. I stamped the leaf branch a couple of times as well. I used Black Stazon so I could water color my images.
I used Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight for the flowers and Old Olive for the leaves.
I fussy cut them out and set aside.




The base of the card is white followed by a piece of basic black and then another white that I emboseed with the Decorative Dots EF.
I die cut a circle and added it to the base and then proceeded to build my flower arrangement.
I used dimensionals to add the flowers.
I cut apart the leaves and tucked them in and around the flowers.
The sentiment is from the Fabulous Four stamp set. I masked off the portion I wanted to use and stamped onto some black card stock with Versamark
I then embossed with my white embossing powder.
I cut the v's in the ends and added it to the card using some dimensionals.
I finished up with a few sequins from the Brights sequin assortment pack.
Now be sure and hop over to the Sweet Sunday Blog to see what the rest of the girls did with this great sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki



8 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Ohmy!!! This is gorgeous. Love that you used flowers for the circle.

Jill said...

You rock the florals Vicki! Awesomely. :)

Stamper Gyrl said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I looove your card!
Tracy

Lynn Put said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki! Love your watercolored blooms and great dimension.

Tracy said...

This is stunning Vicki! I love the vibrant colors you colored your flowers. You really rocked this weeks sketch!

Joan said...

This is really outstanding!!! The layout & the colors are amazing!!! Can't wait to case this one for a special occasion. Thanks for sharing!!!

Gisela said...

LOVE IT! Perfect card.

Wendy said...

SO pretty, Vicki! Love your beautifully colored flowers and the design of this! You are always sure to "rock it" when flowers are involved! Wonderful card!!!