Cards For Sale

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sweet Sunday.........Hello




Happy Sunday Peeps!!


Here is the sweet sketch Karen has for us this week:


I flipped my sketch as you can see, cos I wanted to use this cute little Penny Black Mouse stamp I got recently.

I stamped the image with black stazon onto some Confetti Cream card stock and colored it using my water brush and ink pads.
I kept it very clean and simple with this card as I was in a bit of a rush and haven't been feeling the best this week.


So let's see what the rest of the girls did with this sweet sketch:


Thanks for stopping by today

Vicki

5 comments:

Tracy said...

You did it again my friend! I love the soft coloring from the ink pads/water brush. That is the one technique that terrifies me. You make it look so easy. :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Vicki, this is darling! Just love this little mouse and his flower (and bee)! Beautifully colored...yes, you've mastered he water brush and ink pads! And I love your DP with the layout! Stunning card!! Hugs!

Lynn Put said...

This is darling! Your little mouse with flower image is colored so perfectly and looks as sweet as can be.

Dana White said...

Seriously you are the queen of colouring with inks and water brush. Gorgeous shading Vicki

Wendy said...

So adorable, Vicki!! Love your coloring and super cute image! :)