Cards For Sale

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Another Sweet Sunday........Hay There



Happy Tuesday Peeps!!

I am popping in here with another card I made using this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!



I made two cards this week and could not decide which one to use. For this one I used the MFT Pure Innocence Farmer Girl. Isn't she cute?
I stamped her onto some Confetti Cream card stock with Memento Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers.
The base of the card is Crumb Cake card stock and I used some retired SU DSP.

I matted the main image with Island Indigo card stock.


The sentiment is from the same little PI set and I used one of the SU Word Bubble dies to cut it out.
I added a few sequins and rhinestones to finish it up.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Adorable card, Vicki! Love your adorable little girl and your coloring is fabulous too! :)